A customer’s experience at the retail stage is a key driver of brand success. Brands make significant investments to drive a differentiated consumer experience.
The marketplace is always competitive, somewhat unmanaged and often chaotic, with a widespread network of stores. In such a scenario, a number of questions arise, such as:
- What is the customer experience at our stores with respect to the store condition maintenance and facilities?
- Product advocacy/ quality of sales of the Retail Sales Person (RSP)
- What is the condition of the brand assets deployed at retail – like signage, demo units, SIS counters and other similar things?
We have tried and tested our auditing system for consolidating and validating data from all channels, fields, and levels of function required.
|QUALITY OF SALES||STORE HYGIENE AUDIT||BRAND ASSETS INTELLIGENCE||MARKET RESEARCH & SURVEYS|
|Sales Process Audit||Store hygiene||Availability||Satisfaction surveys|
|RSPs Soft Skills||In-store:Display & demo||Prominence||Interviews and feedback|
|Selling Skills||Storefront:Signage & branding||Purity||Competition info|
|Product knowledge||Condition||Price & Promo info|
- No need to have full time manpower for Audit
- No need to wait for Survey Results for long
- Questionnaire can be changed & implemented as per need on immediate basis